This map created by BCweb showcases Vancouver’s most dangerous intersections for pedestrians. Vancouver’s most dangerous intersection award goes to Main & Hastings. This should not come as a surprise to anyone, hence why the city implemented the 30km speed limit.
Last week was brutal for pedestrians in the lower mainland. One evening six individuals were struck, which prompted us to send a reminder message to Vancouver drivers and pedestrians.
1. East Hastings Street & Main Street
2. Burrard Street & Davie Street
3. East Broadway & Commercial Drive
4. Main Street & Terminal Avenue
5. East Broadway & Clark Drive
6. Kingsway & Joyce Street
7. East Hastings Street & Renfrew Street
8. West Georgia Street & Burrard Street
9. Victoria Drive & East 49th Avenue
10. Nanaimo Street & East Broadway
View Vancouver’s most dangerous intersections for pedestrians in a larger map
Image Austin Andrews