If you’ve been meaning to make your way to Mexico lately, now’s a good time to get on board with those plans.
According to the deal-hunting gurus at YVR Deals, Aeromexico has dropped the price of their flights from Vancouver to Mexico City down to $355 CAD round-trip including taxes.
Yes, you read the right.
Sweetening this deal even further? The flights are non-stop both ways.
Know you want to go, but not exactly sure when? No worries, there are a large number of dates available, beginning in April and lasting throughout most of 2018 and into early 2019.
Booking this flight involves just a few simple steps:
- Google Flights: Vancouver to Mexico City (non-stop flights);
- click on the departure date box to open up the calendar view and browse for cheap date combinations;
- Look for the dates that are $379 roundtrip;
- Go to Momondo or Skyscanner;
- Search for a flight from Vancouver (YVR) to Mexico City (MEX);
- Use the same dates you found on Google Flights.
Excuse us while we go start packing our bags.