The highly-anticipated Vancouver Christmas Market is almost here.
From November 22 to December 24 you’ll be able to experience the magic of the eighth annual event at Jack Poole Plaza – home of the Olympic Cauldron.
It’s the city’s signature yuletide celebration, with more than 75 huts stuffed with sweets, treats, and treasures. And this year it’s set to be even bigger than ever before!
You can wander the market’s winding alleys and discover authentic German delicacies: sizzling sausages, warming Glühwein (mulled wine), old world confections, and so much more.
And that’s not all: This year’s market is going to be insanely Instagrammable, with a glittering carousel and a 30-foot tall walk-in Christmas tree boasting 36,000 twinkling lights.
To celebrate, we’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the ultimate holiday night out, valued at $750, courtesy of the Vancouver Christmas Market and Loden Hotel. It could be you simply by entering the contest below!
The prize (worth $750) includes the following;
– One night’s stay at Loden Hotel with Breakfast for two at Tableau Bar Bistro (valued over $500)
– Vancouver Christmas Market mistletoe combo (valued at $50), including:
– $50 gift certificate to Das Gulash Haus
– $50 gift certificate to Cannoli King
– x2 sweaters from the Ugly Christmas Sweater & Suit Hut
To enter for your chance to win the ultimate holiday night out for two courtesy of the Vancouver Christmas Market and Loden Hotel, including the prizes listed above, do the following;
2. Tweet the following (1 entry):
3. Leave a comment below telling us why you want to win the ultimate holiday night out package. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on November 21, 2017. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
When: November 22 to December 24
Where: Jack Poole Plaza – 1075 Canada Place
Price: Starting at $10 for adults – Tickets available via Vancouver Christmas Market