In the middle of a cold, miserable winter, what’s the best way to take your mind the grey and gloom?
Search for some warmer climates, make like a bird, and head south!
A beach day on some white sand and clear blue water should be more than enough to kill your winter blues.
Westjet is celebrating their birthday with 22% off econo base fares.
One of the cheapest trips for Canadians to take advantage of is a round-trip flight to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for as low as $419, taxes in.
The cheapest flights take place from late May to mid-July – consider it your late spring, early summer getaway.
To book the flight, go through the following steps:
1. Visit Westjet’s birthday sale page on their website.
2. Plug in departure and return dates from May to July of 2018.
3. Open the calendar and view available dates with a “low fare” – Wednesdays are your best bet for the cheapest arrivals and departures.
4. Book your chosen dates with the coupon code (already entered upon visiting the page).
5. Upon proceeding to selecting flight times, you’ll find a a discount has been applied, dropping prices to as low as $419 roundtrip.