Cash is king and VBCE is here to add a little extra spring to your upcoming break as a bonus for Vancity Buzz readers.
Vancouver Bullion & Currency Exchange is giving away 500 Canadian Dollars worth of currency from seven different countries! (800,000 Vietnamese Dong, 5000 Iceland Krones, 5000 Japanese Yen, 800 Mexican Pesos, 700 Hong Kong Dollars, 300 Chinese Yuan and 100 US Dollars cash).
This is the perfect prize if you’re heading to another country for Spring Break, with the winnings in the currency of choice – or if you’re staying in town you’re welcome to exchange it back into Canadian Dollars, as a nice boost for your holiday spending. Either way, you come out on top, which is all part of VBCE giving back as they celebrate their 25th Anniversary in Metro Vancouver.
Vancouver Bullion & Currency Exchange is giving Vancity Bhzz readers the chance to win $500 in the currency of your choice for Spring Break.
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
2. Leave a comment below telling us what currency you would choose. (1 entry)
3. Like Vancouver Bullion on Facebook. Once you’ve done this leave a comment below telling us what currency you would choose. (1 entry)
4. Follow Vancouver Bullion on Instagram – @vbceforex. Once you’ve done this leave a comment below telling us you’ve done so. (1 entry)
5. Follow Vancouver Bullion on Twitter – @vbcefx. Once you’ve done this leave a comment below telling us you’ve done so. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on March 8, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.
Winner: Chris Lam @Chriiiis
#120-800 W Pender Street, Vancouver
2576 Granville Street, Vancouver
6061 Number 3 Road, Richmond
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.