Trout Lake was Vancouver’s outdoor skating destination of choice last week, and a video shot by Shak Sani and posted to YouTube shows just how popular it was.
For now, the skating destination is closed due to safety reasons, but with colder temperatures in the forecast, the Vancouver Park Board is hoping they’ll be able to re-open the lake to skating in the near future.
In the meantime, check out this video and enjoy a bit of classic Canadiana.
- Coquitlam's frozen Como Lake open for free outdoor ice skating (PHOTOS)
- Grab your skates, you only have 4 days to enjoy frozen Trout Lake (PHOTOS)
- Safety concerns keep Trout Lake closed to skating on Monday
- Skaters take to the ice on Trout Lake (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
- Thousands of skaters flock to frozen Trout Lake on Saturday (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)
- Trout Lake closed to ice skating on Sunday due to safety concerns
- Vancouver Park Board opens Trout Lake for outdoor ice skating