BC companies scored 11 spots in this year’s list of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, according to Mediacorp Canada Inc.
The publisher considered the recruitment histories of more than 90,000 Canadian employers and applications from 7,500 employers.
Employers were then judged on workspace, atmosphere, benefits, vacation, communications, performance and training management, and community involvement.
Coming out top in British Columbia was the BC Public Service, followed by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC and gold producer Goldcorp Inc.
BC’s Top Employers 2017
- BC Public Service (Victoria)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC, The (Vancouver)
- Goldcorp Inc. (Vancouver)
- HP Advanced Solutions Inc. (Victoria)
- Nature’s Path Foods, Inc. (Richmond)
- Provincial Health Services Authority / PHSA (Vancouver)
- R.F. Binnie & Associates Ltd. (Burnaby)
- Raymond James Ltd. (Vancouver)
- Simon Fraser University (Burnaby)
- TELUS Corporation (Vancouver)
- West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd. (Vancouver)