Oh Monday… We don’t like you, and you don’t like us. Can we just agree to disagree?
In the meantime, here are five things to do in Vancouver this Monday, from some Aesop Rock to a Kitsilano comedy show.
- What: American hip-hop artist tours in support of latest release The Impossible Kid, with guests Rob Sonic, DJ Zone, and Homeboy Sandman.
- Where: Venue – 881 Granville St., Vancouver
- When: Monday, December 19, at 8 pm
- Tickets: $25, available online, or at Red Cat Records, and Zulu Records
- What: Greasy Spoon Dinner Vol. 22, featuring –and hosted by – Mark Brand and Save-On-Meats
- Where: 43 West Hastings Street, Vancouver
- When: Monday, December 19; two seatings: 5:30 pm or 8 pm
- Tickets: $95
- What: Yagger’s Kitsilano hosts a night of Stand Up Comedy featuring Ron Vaudry
- Where: Yagger’s Kitsilano – 2884 West Broadway, Vancouver
- When: Monday, December 19 at 9 pm
- Tickets: $5
Vanessa Tam/Daily Hive
- What: Granville Island Brewing hosts a night of comedy
- Where: Granville Island Brewing Company – 1441 Cartwright St., Granville Island, Vancouver
- When: Monday, December 19 at 7:30 pm
- Tickets: $5 at the door
- What: Join HOT JAZZ JAM Monday feat. The Fifth Avenue Four, for a night of swinging hot jazz & super fun dancing!
- Where: Yale Saloon – 1300 Granville St., Vancouver
- When: Monday, December 19, at 9 pm
- Tickets: $12 at the door