Happy hump day!
Is it too early to start counting down to the weekend?
Well, whether it is or not, here are five events taking place in the city today – from comedy shows to yoga – to get you over the mid-week milestone and cruise on through the rest of the week.
- What: The Comedy Mix hosts an evening comedy showcase
- Where: The Comedy Mix – 1015 Burrard Street
- When: Wednesday, January 11 at 8:30 pm.
- Tickets: $10, available online
- What: Check out a live flamenco music and dance performance.
- Where: Kino Cafe – 3465 Cambie Street
- When: Wednesday, January 11 at 8:30 pm
- Tickets: Admission by donation
- What: The Portside Pub hosts a rock/paper/scissors tournament, with a chance to win prizes, hosted by various improv actors and comedians.
- Where: The Portside Pub – 7 Alexander Street
- When: Wednesday, January 11, at 9 pm
- What: A weekly gentle yoga practice in North Vancouver
- Where: The HOpe Centre – 1337 St. Andrews Avenue
- When: January 11 from 12:05 pm to 1:05 pm
- What: Some of the world’s most daring and innovative improv.
- Where: The Improv Centre – 1502 Duranleau Street, Granville Island
- When: Wednesday, January 11, at 9:15 pm