- What: The biggest Greek culture celebration in Vancouver returns for 10 days of music, food, dance, marketplaces and festivities in the city.
- Where: 4641 Boundary Road, Vancouver
- When: Daily from July 2 to 12
What: Based on the wildly popular Game of Thrones, Throne of Games is a weekly improv show with an elimination aspect, with cast and character shifting each week. In the Throne of Games, you laugh, or you die.
Where: The Improv Centre – 1502 Duranleau Street
When: 7:30 p.m.
- What: The Arts Club Theatre Company presents their production of the legendary stage musical, based on the classic novel by Victor Hugo. Set during the lead up the French Revolution, Les Misérables follows the interwoven stories of an ex-convict, his adopted daughter, a lawman, a love-struck revolutionary and a country on the brink of great change.
- Where: Stanley Industrial Alliance Stage – 2750 Granville Street
- When: 8 p.m.