3. In case you run out of cross stitch materials, there is a Michaels on Alberni Street. It’s probably really close to wherever you’re staying. Who know’s maybe they’ll have a 1 a.m. party.
4. Take those long legs of yours for a walk down to Purebread Bakery for some baking inspiration and fulfill your wildest dreams with some of the most delicious cakes, brownies, croissants, cookies, scones, brioches, meringues and more in Vancouver.
This is a S’mores Brownie that may literally kill you with deliciousness.
S’mores Brownie from Purebread (Lindsay William-Ross/Vancity Buzz)
5. There’s something you have to see in West Vancouver and it is this sign on Highway 1.
Image: Google Map Streetview
6. We can only imagine how many tubes of red lipstick you have, but if you need another one for those cherry lips, or just want to be in girly heaven, find the Kiss & Makeup shop on Manitoba Street in Olympic Village.
A photo posted by Apothecary Apparel Accessories (@shopkissandmakeup) on
7. We know you love antique shopping, so maybe head over to Gild & Co on West 10th Avenue and get yourself this cool vintage disco ball/chandelier. It may be more 1889 than 1989, but you’ll still like it.