3. In case you run out of cross stitch materials, there is a Michaels on Alberni Street. It’s probably really close to wherever you’re staying. Who know’s maybe they’ll have a 1 a.m. party.
4. Take those long legs of yours for a walk down to Purebread Bakery for some baking inspiration and fulfill your wildest dreams with some of the most delicious cakes, brownies, croissants, cookies, scones, brioches, meringues and more in Vancouver.
This is a S’mores Brownie that may literally kill you with deliciousness.
S’mores Brownie from Purebread (Lindsay William-Ross/Vancity Buzz)
5. There’s something you have to see in West Vancouver and it is this sign on Highway 1.
Image: Google Map Streetview
6. We can only imagine how many tubes of red lipstick you have, but if you need another one for those cherry lips, or just want to be in girly heaven, find the Kiss & Makeup shop on Manitoba Street in Olympic Village.
A photo posted by Apothecary Apparel Accessories (@shopkissandmakeup) on
7. We know you love antique shopping, so maybe head over to Gild & Co on West 10th Avenue and get yourself this cool vintage disco ball/chandelier. It may be more 1889 than 1989, but you’ll still like it.
12. Because you’re so good to your fans, we thought you might make some kids’ day by dropping by Children’s Hospital while you’re here. We literally DIE every time we watch this:
13. We wish you would come hang out at Vancity Buzz HQ! In fact, we’ve got it stocked with Diet Coke, freshly baked chai cookies and all 16 seasons of “Law and Order: SVU” just waiting for you.
Get direct access to our top weekly content, contests, and perks.
DH Vancouver Staff
Daily Hive is the evolution of Vancity Buzz, established in Vancouver in 2008. In 2016, the publication rebranded and opened newsrooms in Calgary, Toronto, and Montreal. Send story tips to [email protected]