Hot on the heels of Thursday’s lineup announcement of this year’s Squamish Valley Music Festival, Live Nation wants to give away a pair of weekend passes to one lucky Vancity Buzz reader – before passes go on sale.
This summer’s festival, produced by Live Nation Canada in partnership with brand.LIVE, will return to Logger Sports Grounds and Centennial Fields in Squamish for three days from August 7 to 9.
Headliners include Mumford & Sons, Drake and Sam Smith.
Over 105,000 music fans attended last year’s festival, making Squamish Festival the largest outdoor music event in Western Canada.
A pair of regular weekend passes, not including camping. Total value $650.
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
2. Leave a comment below telling us who you most want to see at the Festival. (1 entry)
3. Like the Vancity Buzz Facebook Arts page. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Like this photo on Vancity Buzz’s Facebook page. (1 entry)
5. Regram the following on Instagram. Use the hashtag #SquamishFestVCB and tag & follow @SquamishFest and @VancityBuzz. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on February 28, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.
Winner: @Jessicca_landiee via Instagram
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.