Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- Sure, we talk a lot about Vancouver’s kickass brunch scene, but it looks like you’re going to have to hop a ferry to Victoria find yourself in the “Brunch Capital of Canada,” according to Food Network.
- This week, the Vancouver Sun asks us to give broccoli some love. Hug it. Go ahead.
- Vancity Drinks isn’t all about the booze. They’ve got a fun look at what’s on the table at Yaletown’s The Greek.
- We read it on Reddit: What do you do if you see a mouse (eek!) at a Vancouver restaurant.
- If you’re looking for food recs in New West, consider following this Instagram account.
- Speaking of Instagram, we’ve launched an Instagram for Vancity Buzz’s food photos. Find us and follow us at @vcbfood.
- Our top stories this week: Ramen Gojiro is open downtown, the best croissants in Vancouver, the five most popular new restaurants, omg it’s gelato on a stick, Dixie’s BBQ is where to go for Central Texas-style barbecue in YVR, Nero Waffle Bar takes over the old Commune Cafe, where to fill your Easter Basket, and the best damn pie in Vancouver.
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your Instagram food pics #vcbfood and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter and Instagram to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.