Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- Follow these sushi rules, or perish, says Anthony Bourdain. Yes sir!
- As goes craft beer, so goes craft coffee: Consolidation. Will this U.S. trend make its way up to us in Canada?
- This could be your new fall butternut squash soup recipe…
- So many restaurant changeovers these days…add the shuttering of Pied-a-Terre and its becoming Sorella to the list.
- What’s your go-to spot in Vancouver for Laotian food? The Sun’s Mia Stainsby checks out Naka.
- Get to know barman Max Borrowman, currently shaking (and stirring) things up at Torafuku.
- The Globe & Mail has a pretty cool piece featuring a discussion on how Canadians eat.
- Our top food stories this week: The Academic is becoming Storm Crow Alehouse, where to find Vancouver’s best sandwiches, BjornBar Bakery is headed to North Van, Vancouver loves vegetarian food, Meet On Main is adding Meet in Gastown, where to eat and play board games, and Yolks Breakfast expands to Broadway and Cambie.
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your Instagram food pics #vcbfood and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.