Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- Not sure where to go for Dine Out Vancouver? An intrepid Reddit user has created a Google spreadsheet factoring in Zomato rankings to help you prioritize your dining decisions.
- Starbucks Canada has launched the inclusion of Evolution juices into their bottled beverage selection. Power up with their four flavours: Orange, Sweet Berry, Sweet Greens and Super Green.
- Looks like Hawksworth 2 (still no name reveal) is getting closer to reality; we spied some job postings online for the restaurant this week. When will you open, mysterious one?
- Local chef Tina Fineza, a beloved colleague in the industry, passed away this week after a battle with cancer.
- Thanks for the link love, Eater! We were definitely sad to hear Catfé had to go on hiatus so soon, but looking forward to them re-opening with more cute cats.
- Our top stories this week: Where to find Vancouver’s best bowls of chowder, a George Costanza-themed bar has us yearning to visit Melbourne, another new ice cream shop is opening up, cutlery that detects how healthy your food is, all 288 Dine Out Vancouver restaurants listed, Sexy Juice, and $45K scotch.
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your Instagram food pics #vcbfood and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.