Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- Need some ideas for Happy Hour? Here are five picks from a local in the know.
- If you’ve been picking up berries at the farmers’ market but want to save them for later, check out this post on freezing those beauties.
- A little change up in the local media scene coming, as Vancouver Magazine’s Editor steps down soon. We’ll see how this affects their food and drink coverage.
- FYI: Vancouver and Edmonton lead Canada’s food truck scene.
- On Saturday, Americans celebrate the Fourth of July. Raise a glass to our neighbours to the south with these drinks, as selected by 10 great U.S. bartenders.
- Tasty Rice Noodles is taking over the old Deer Garden location at Richmond’s Continental Centre.
- Our top food stories this week: Brunch at Buckstop, where to find the best fish & chips in Metro Vancouver, the Golden Dumpling Cook Off and Derby returns, Cactus Club has big ideas, Giardino is finally open (again, sort of), crazy new foods coming to the PNE, and our picks for the best new restaurants in Vancouver of 2015 (so far).
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your Instagram food pics #vancitybuzz and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.