If you’re into golfing, or even if you’re just learning, this is one wicked summer golf road trip.You and a friend get to tee it up at two fabulous GolfBC courses and spend the night at the Crystal Lodge in the heart of the Whistler Village. You can take a friend with you or even make it a couple’s getaway!
First, you drive up the Sea to Sky and play a round at scenic Furry Creek Golf & Country Club. Then, cruise up to Whistler and settle in at the Crystal Lodge hotel before you get set to tee it up at Nicklaus North Golf Club the very next day.
With a value of over $500, you probably shouldn’t miss out on this! To enter, do at least one of the following:
1. Retweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
2. Leave a comment below telling us which of the two courses you most want to play. (1 entry)
3. Follow us on Instagram – @VancityBuzz. Once you’ve done this leave a comment below telling us you would like to be entered in this contest. (1 entry)
4. Like GolfBC on Facebook. Once you’ve done this leave a comment telling us you would like to be entered in to this contest. (1 entry)
5. Follow GolfBC on Twitter – @golfbc. Once you’ve done that leave a comment telling us you would like to be entered in the contest. (1 entry)
6. Like this photo on our Facebook page. (1 entry)
Contest ends July 29 at 11:59 p.m. One winner will be drawn at random.
Some conditions apply: Not valid for Saturday night hotel stay; tee time weekend restrictions: after 12 p.m. only.
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.