Do you love visiting Vancouver Island but hate the the Ferry line-ups, traffic and travel time?
Let Orca Airways get you over to Tofino, Ucluelet, Victoria, Qualicum Beach or Parksville without all the hassle. Departing daily from YVR South Terminal, Orca Airways reaches your destination in a fraction of the time of that ‘other’ commute.
The average trip to Tofino from Vancouver takes over six hours each way between driving, ferries and traffic, while a flight on Orca can take less than an hour. Book online today.
Vancity Buzz and Orca Airways Ltd. have teamed up to offer one lucky reader a great trip this new year with a pair of round trip flights to Tofino/Ucluelet valued at $1,000.
To enter to win two round trip flights to Tofino from Orca Airways (valued at $1,000 for the pair), do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
2. Leave a comment below telling us your favourite thing about Tofino or Ucluelet. (1 entry)
3. Like Orca Airways on Facebook. Once you’ve done this leave a comment below telling us you’ve done so. (1 entry)
4. Like this photo on Vancity Buzz’s Facebook page. (1 entry)
5. Following Orca Airways on Twitter @OrcaAirwaysLTD. Once you’ve done this leave a comment below telling us you’ve done so. (1 entry)
Contest ends January 13 at 11:59 p.m. One winner will be drawn at random.
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.