Missing out on music festivals this summer? Or maybe you wanted to go but you couldn’t get tickets.
This year’s line-up is nothing short of amazing with acts like Arcade Fire, Arctic Monkeys, Bruno Mars, Eminem, Nas, Foster the People, Broken Bells, Sam Roberts Band, Tokyo Police Club, The Roots, Pete Tong, Thievery Corporation and more.
To enter to win two full weekend passes to Squamish Music Festival (worth $650), do at least one of the following:
1. Retweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
2. Leave a comment below telling us which artist you most want to see. (1 entry)
3. Follow us on Instagram – @VancityBuzz. Once you’ve done this leave a comment below telling us you would like to be entered in this contest. (1 entry)
4. Like MEC on Facebook. Once you’ve done this leave a comment below telling us you would like to be entered in to this contest. (1 entry)
5. Follow MEC on Twitter – @mec. Once you’ve done that leave a comment below telling us you would like to be entered in the contest. (1 entry)
6. Like this photo on our Facebook page. (1 entry)
Contest ends August 4 at 11:59 p.m. One winner will be drawn at random.
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.