Molson Canadian Vancouver Brewery Tours: Tuesday & Thursday, $20
The Molson Coors brewery will open its doors to the public for the first time since it was built in 1953. Whether you’re a visitor, a curious local, or simply a beer enthusiast, join us behind the scenes to get a look at this iconic Vancouver landmark.
We’ve all experienced the rush of imaginative thoughts while driving by the building at the base of the Burrard Street Bridge. With glistening eyes we could only imagine what goes on in the Molson Canadian Brewery. Now, thanks to the Vancouver Food Tours, you can relive the story of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and discover the mysterious workings of Western Canada’s largest and most renowned brewery. It’s even better because instead of water falls of chocolate and oompa loompas, you’ll be surrounded by vessels of beer and other beer enthusiasts.
Tours take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1:00 PM (please arrive 15 minutes early) and cost $20 CDN per person with a min of 3 people and max of 12 people per group. Must be 19+ to tour and sample.
Take a look at their website for more information: http://www.vancouverfoodtour.com/tours/molson-brewery/
Here is a little bit of what to expect from the Molson Canadian Vancouver Brewery Tour:
- An informative, interactive guided tour of the Molson Coors brewery, including:
- Exploring the history of John Molson and the birth of a Canadian beer legend
- Seeing the community connection and social initiatives
- Learning the science behind beer making
- Discovering local beer making ingredients
- Visiting the can filling and brewhouse operations
- A visit to the John Molson Academy
- Learning just how to pour the perfect pint
- Getting a lesson in beer tasting
- Sampling the beers made on site
Some things to take note of before your tour
This is a working brewery so guests must comply with dress code or will be turned away*
For your safety and per our safety guidelines, there are special shoe and clothing requirements that must be adhered to and may include the wearing of; Safety Glasses, Ear Protection and a High Visibility Vest. All visitors on the tour must comply with the following policies:
- Long pants
- Short or long sleeve shirt
- Hard soled , closed toe shoes (no skin, socks or hosiery may be exposed)
- Minimum Age Requirement 19 to tour or sample. Must have valid picture ID
- Please tie back long hair
- Sleeveless shirts
- Open toed shoes, sandals, or high heels
- Anyone under 19 or guests without valid picture ID
- No jewelry please. This includes but is not limited to:
- Rings, watches, necklaces, earrings, studs, facial piercings. Please be prepared to secure or remove.
- Bags, purses, or back packs
* Guests turned away due to dress code issues may return on another date to attend the tour. Sorry, tickets are non-refundable.
Time: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1:00 PM. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
Price: $20 CDN per person + HST
Minimum capacity: 3 guests (guests will be notified by 10 AM before the tour if the minimum is not met)
Maximum capacity: 12 guests
Meeting and Ending Spot: 1500 Burrard Street, Vancouver BC. [VIEW MAP]
For private or large group tours (e.g. bachelor and bachelorette parties, company or corporate parties, spousal tours), please contact us directly. We are happy to host your special event. We look forward to hearing from you.
How: Reserve your spot online http://www.vancouverfoodtour.com/tours/molson-brewery/
You can also purchase tickets by phone by calling 1-866-7-FOOD-43 (736-6343)