Halloween in Vancouver, it’s that time of the year where the dead to rise and take over the world. For the next two weeks the nights belong to the ghosts and ghouls. So to continue our annual tradition of presenting the most comprehensive Halloween guide in Vancouver, we bring to you our 2012 edition. Here you will find haunted houses, events, parties, costume info, haunted stories, and much more.
The guide will be continually updated as we highlight the ghoulish things around Metro Vancouver, so keep coming back for our updates.
From the long running Dunbar Haunted House, Fright Nights and Potter’s House of Horror’s to relative newcomers, we’ve scoured the desolate depths of Vancouver’s creative haunted houses and have compiled an easy to read list for you, our loyal readers. Just click the link and explore your haunted house options.
- Various locations
- Location: The PNE Forum
- Dates and Times: Saturday, October 20th at 11:00am, 2:00pm and 5:00pm; Sunday, October 21st at 2:00pm and 5:00pm
- Location: 8661 Byron Road , Delta
- Dates: Open Saturday, Sunday and Halloween night. October 27, 28 and 31st
- Hours: 6 pm till around 10 pm
- Admission is free, however they will be collecting donations for the Children’s Miracle Network through a community sponsor, Remax Performance Realty Ltd.
We’ve listed the best parties happening in Vancouver this Halloween, from the insanely massive to the more intimate affairs. Click the link above and grab you tickets now before they sell out.
Zombie High School: A haunted house in Vancouver is transformed to a high school for the living dead.
The haunted house at King Edward and Cambie: Is this house really built on an ancient Indian burial ground and do they still haunt the inhabitants to this day?
Parade of Lost Souls: Not really a walking tour in the traditional sense. It’s a parade in East Vancouver, now know as the Secret Soul’s Walk.
That concludes our ultimate guide to Halloween in Vancouver