Are you interested in digital products? Are you curious to learn what it takes to successfully lead the product teams that build and manage the hottest digital products? Join us for a panel discussion featuring PdM experts who will share their real-world insights on this important, and rapidly evolving discipline.
The role of the Product Manager is one of the most sought-after careers in the tech industry today. PdMs play a crucial role in driving the development of a product and act on behalf of customers’ interests. From facilitating communication between engineering and design teams to relaying customer needs, Product Managers oversee the product lifecycle from ideation to execution.
*Event is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Topics of Discussion
• Characteristics of successful Product Managers
• How has the role of a PdM evolved?
• Product vs. Project Managers explained
• Tools and frameworks used day-to-day
• Lean and Agile Methodologies
• How to effectively take a product to market
• How to become a Product Manager
• Trends in product management
Hussain Dhanani | Product Manager, Bench Accounting
Olivia Bell | Digital Project Manager, Invoke
What You'll Get
• Insights from industry experts
• Snacks & refreshments at our campus
• Networking opportunity with like-minded professionals