This month, Montreal-based men’s fashion label Frank & Oak dives into summer with their new July collection, the Paradise Island Issue. This collection features bright, colourful and light summer styles that help you get away from it all – even if you’re tied to your desk. Here are a few of their picks from this month’s collection:
1. Holland Floral Print Shirt in Red (or Navy): This printed shirt has a minimal design for a unique but subdued printed look.
2. Seabrook Shirt in Turquoise: Bright button-down plaid shows off the season’s freshest shades, without any overpowering details.
3. Woodhaven Unconstructed Herringbone blazer: The perfect blazer for wedding season. Classic, half-lined design w/ textured raw linen.
4. Clyde Shorts in Red Plaid: This summer staple w/ vintage appeal is a new way to incorporate plaid.
5. Alexander Beach Bag in Army: A beach necessity without the bulk. Crafted from high-quality waxed canvas.
6. Mesa Pocket Tee in Contrast Flora: The perfect compromise for the guy who wants to wear prints, but doesn’t want anything too bold.
Post by Justin Leigh, blogger at www.mrwalkntalk.com