Canadian master illusionist and sleight of hand artist Darcy Oake, makes his highly anticipated return to Canada this November and December with his acclaimed Edge of Reality World Tour. The tour includes appearances in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and his hometown Winnipeg. He will be performing in Vancouver on Friday, November 27 at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre.
Tickets are available for purchase starting on Friday, June 19 at Live Nation.
Two tickets to see Darcy Oake at Queen Elizabeth Theatre on Friday, November 27.
To enter to win two tickets to see Darcy Oake in Vancouver, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
2. Leave a comment below telling us your favourite magic trick or magician. (1 entry)
3. Like the Vancity Buzz Arts Facebook page. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Follow Vancity Buzz on LinkedIn. Leave a comment below telling us once you have.
5. Friend us on snapchat at vancitybuzz. Send us a snap letting us know you want to enter. (5 entries)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on July 2, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.