I Highly recommend that any person with two left feet give this a shot, not only will you learn to dance, you will have a lot of fun doing it.
Vancouver’s hottest Cuban dance company, Latidos Productions, challenges Vancouverites of all ages and dance levels to answer their New Year fears by trying something fun, flirty, and playful: Cuban dance.
After taking a Reggaeton program with Latidos Productions, a mother of two said: “I have never felt sexier or more confident and alive. My husband really enjoys the ‘way I move.’ That increased sense of sexual confidence in the bedroom transcends to everyday life. When you feel sexy and desirable, you become more sexy and desirable to others.”
Latidos Productions offers something for everyone and has inspired over 2,000 people around the world to improve their health, self-confidence, relationships, and dance ability, but most of all, have fun. Latidos provides a sense of community through its social events and annual trips to Cuba. A few students have actually started dating as a result of the positive energy that the programs bring to their lives. Cuban dance is becoming even more popular with the emergence of Latin dance on reality TV shows like So You Think You Can Dance, America’s Best Dance Crew and Dancing with the Stars.
Owner and instructor Chen Lizra recently performed at the Salsa Rueda Congress of the Americas in Miami, Florida, and SalsAtlanta in December. She is the only instructor in Vancouver who learns directly from the best Cuban dancers at the National Folklore Group of Cuba and National School of Art in Havana and makes professional dances accessible for North Americans.
Beginner programs for the January 2010 term include:
• Cuban Salsa, the most social Latin dance
• Afro-Cuban Movements, a workout class that samples all the Cuban dances
• Reggaeton, which brings Havana’s sexiest moves to Vancouver women.
• Reggaeton for Couples – a special 6-week program for people who want to light the fire in their relationships, emotionally and physically after Valentine’s Day.
Intermediate programs for the January 2010 term include:
• Cuban Salsa Level 4
• Cuban Rumba (Yambu) for women – a game of seduction
• Cuban Son for men and women
• Sueltas, for women who want to bring feminine style and sensuality to their Salsa steps.
• Social Media Release: www.middlechildmarketing.com/LatidosSMR.pdf
• Latidos demonstrates Afro-Cuban Movements and Cuban Salsa on CityTV Breakfast Television: www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhglBF95T9s
• Chen Lizra performs at the Salsa Rueda Congress of the Americas in Miami, Florida: www.youtube.com/user/clizra?gl=CA&hl=en#p
• Latidos website: www.latidosproductions.com
• Latidos on Twitter: www.twitter.com/latidosprod
• Latidos on MySpace: www.myspace.com/chenlizra