Got the Monday blues? Sitting at your desk but feeling totally bored already? Wondering how you’ll get through the week?
Maybe it’s time for a new job. The good news is that there are loads of companies hiring in Vancouver right now.
Here’s our rundown of 181 job opportunities at 11 tech companies – and one not-so-tech company – in the city this week.
Tasktop staff love their foosball! (Tasktop)
- Who: Tasktop’s software development and delivery tools are the world’s most deployed integration technologies – and the company is headquartered in Vancouver.
- Jobs: Tasktop has five positions available in marketing, administration and engineering.
- Perks: Three weeks’ vacation, foosball, Rock Band – and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- More: tasktop.com/careers
It’s not a space station – it’s the iQmetrix office! (iQmetrix)
- Who: Recently named one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for 2016, iQmetrix combines metrics and technology to create end-to-end retail solutions.
- Jobs: iQmetrix has seven jobs on offer in software and web development, quality assurance, marketing and database administration.
- Perks: An ocean/mountain/ city view, two craft beers on tap, a wine fridge and nerf guns.
- More: iqmetrix.com/careers
The Musefind team get everywhere. (Musefind)
- Who: Musefind have developed end-to-end influencer marketing software to help clients identify and match influencers to their brands.
- Jobs: Musefind are looking for two “culture-fit, talent first” people for the positions of Campaign Manager and Technical Architect.
- Perks: Huge network of mentors, advisors and customers including Oreo and Caltech, monthly team outings and Stella Artois beer on tap. Plus a ping pong tournament.
- More: musefind.com/team
You too could be walking your dog at the Clio office in Vancouver (Clio)
- Who: Clio runs out of Burnaby and builds comprehensive, easy-to-use cloud-based law practice management software for tens of thousands of legal professionals.
- Jobs: Clio has 11 positions available in customer success, digital marketing, product development, quality assurance and sales.
- Perks: 100% RRSP matching up to 3%, a catered lunch every Friday from Savoury Chef and a beach volleyball court out back. And more ping pong.
- More: goclio.com/about/careers
Fancy celebrating Christmas with the Appnovation team? (Appnovation)
- Who: Appnovation is a global company headquartered in Vancouver, delivering open technology solutions to clients like Samsung, MTV and the US Department of Defense.
- Jobs: Appnovation has 14 positions on offer in managed services, development, business analysis, web design, quality assurance, accounting and finance, sales and operations.
- Perks: Dog-friendly offices, free weekly breakfast/lunch, at least three weeks’ vacation and a fully-equipped games room.
- More: appnovation.com/careers
A Thinking Ape’s team…thinking. (Talent Tribe)
- Who: A Thinking Ape builds mobile apps and games, and is one of the top grossing developers on the Apple App Store worldwide.
- Jobs: A Thinking Ape is looking for 15 people in engineering, product, creative, user acquisition and community roles. They also have co-op/internships available.
- Perks: Year-end bonuses, employee stock options, flexible hours, company hockey/dodgeball teams, weekly catered lunches and a massage chair.
- More: athinkingape.com/jobs
BroadbandTV staff at their recent 11th anniversary party (BBTV)
- Who: Broadband TV (BBTV) operates one of the world’s largest multi-platform networks, driving success for online video creators by using its own software and premium brands.
- Jobs: BBTV is looking to fill 45 positions in sales, technology, marketing, social media, design and e-commerce.
- Perks: Commitment to equal pay, annual summer games and a new custom-designed HQ in Coal Harbour with a theatre, baby grand piano and games room.
- More: bbtv.com/careers/
The Vision Critical social committee organizes much more than just ping pong tournaments (Vision Critical)
- Who: Vision Critical provides a cloud-based customer intelligence platform, allowing companies to build engaged groups of customers they can use for real-time feedback.
- Jobs: Vision Critical has nine positions going in customer success, marketing, engineering, sales and software development.
- Perks: Three flexible benefits plans, 100% RRSP matching up to 3% and an office with “amazing” mountain views, video games, a bar with keg and foosball.
- More: visioncritical.com/careers
SAP’s already 1,200-strong team in Yaletown will grow by another 130 employees by the end of 2016. (SAP)
- Who: SAP Vancouver is the development hub for the global company’s social collaboration software, SAP Jam, and one of its flagship new products, SAP Cloud for Analytics.
- Jobs: SAP has 31 jobs going including sales, software design and development, finance, IT, digital marketing, analytics, customer service and support, education and training, and some internships.
- Perks: Public commitment to hire 1% of their workforce on the autism spectrum, RRSP matching, share options – and free lunches around Yaletown.
- More: sap.com/careers
The happy BuildDirect team hard at work. (BuildDirect)
- Who: BuildDirect is the world’s largest online marketplace for home improvement products, connecting homeowners directly to suppliers, based in Vancouver.
- Jobs: BuildDirect is looking to fill nine positions in the city within engineering, customer service, marketing, operations, analytics and product management.
- Perks: Unlimited paid vacation and stock options for all employees, plus yoga, foosball, and fireside chats with the CEO. And of course, ping pong.
- More: builddirect.com/Careers
ACL employees get the use of this sweet Torino (ACL)
- Who: ACL helps the world’s largest public and private companies, plus local, regional and national governments, stamp out fraud, operational waste and unethical business.
- Jobs: ACL has 20 positions going in technology, IT, marketing, product management and design, professional services, research and development, engineering and sales.
- Perks: You get to work for a B.C. Top Employer and enjoy the use of their “company car” (pictured), free beer, nap chairs, patio with BBQ and a game room.
- More: acl.com/about-us/careers/
And if that all just makes you want to get out of the tech game, how about trying your hand at wellness?
You too could be living and breathing wellness with the Saje team. (Saje)
- Who: Saje sells essential oil products and wellness accessories, containing only 100% natural ingredients, at 34 stores across Canada, and has a growing web presence.
- Jobs: 13 jobs available in Vancouver, in graphic design, photography, facilities, ecommerce, payroll, web design, office support and retail.
- Perks: Healthy snacks/lunches planned by in-house specialist, an annual leadership retreat and an office with living walls, a moss ceiling and four outdoor patios.
- More: saje.ca/index.php/careers