Nothing takes the edge off of the autumn blues like food, beer, and hockey.
BierCraft wants you and a friend to enjoy a night out, taking in a Vancouver Giants game on November 14 versus the Portland Winterhawks.
It’s more than just another hockey game, it’s two West Coast powerhouses battling it out for craft beer supremacy? Settle the score once and for all by enjoying dinner and drinks at the BierCraft restaurant of your choice before or after the game. With a $200 gift card in hand you can enjoy a great selection of your favourite West Coast craft beers or allow one of their Cicerone Certified Beer Servers to walk you through BierCraft’s extensive list of Belgian and import brews.
And they couldn’t let you go home empty handed. On top of the hockey game and your pre / post game dinner you’ll also get to take home a gift pack from Vancouver’s own Bomber Brewing, including some awesome brewery swag and an artisan growler carrier.
1. A $200 gift card to Biercraft
2. A gift pack from Bomber Brewing
3. Two tickets to the Vancouver Giants game on November 14
(Estimated total package value $350)
To enter to win all of the above via Biercraft, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet @biercraft and tag a friend you’d like to enjoy #BeerAndHockey with!
2. Leave a comment on the Vancity Buzz Facebook page by tagging a friend you’d like to enjoy #BeerAndHockey with!
3. Leave a comment on our Instagram post of Biercraft by tagging a friend you’d like to enjoy #BeerAndHockey with!
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on October 12, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.
BierCraft has been providing Vancouver with an exceptional selection of Belgian and Craft beers for more than a decade! With over 120 beers to choose from, and locations at Commercial Drive, Cambie Village, and Wesbrook at UBC, BierCraft has a beer for any palette or occasion.
Where: 3305 Cambie Street, Vancouver
Where: 1191 Commercial Drive, Vancouver
Where: 3340 Shrum Lane, Wesbrook