For its 13th year, the EAT! Vancouver Food + Cooking Festival is going bigger and better, and is coming to the city with a full week of stellar culinary events from April 26 to May 3.
Fresh. Local. Quality.
The local source for pork products in British Columbia, Johnston’s has been a stable in the local community since 1937 when it was established by Carmen Johnston. In the beginning, the company offered custom slaughtering services and employed one full-time and one part-time employee. Today, Johnston’s remains a family-owned business and employs and supports over 120 families in the Fraser Valley.
To celebrate the week of EAT! Vancouver, we’re giving away:
Prize valued at $240.
To enter to win this prize pack, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
2. Leave a comment below telling us how much you love bacon. (1 entry)
3. Follow Vancity Buzz’s new food Twitter account – @VCBFood. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Like this photo on Vancity Buzz’s Facebook page. (1 entry)
5. Regram the following on Instagram using the hashtag #EatBuzzVCB and tag & follow @EatVancouver & @VancityBuzz. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 4:59 p.m. PST on April 28, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.
Vancity Buzz is proud to be the exclusive online media sponsor of EAT! Vancouver