Thousands of ladies (and some men) from all over Metro Vancouver have been waiting for this sale. The annual Aritzia warehouse sale starts Thursday, August 28 to runs until September 1, 2014.
The sale will be held at the Vancouver Convention Centre East, located under the sails at Canada Place.
New items will be added every day. Expect long, long lineups.
For all you warehouse sale rookies – here are some helpful tips (previously posted):
- If you’re not looking for anything in particular and your size isn’t a popular one – go later in the day, avoid the line ups!
- Check back frequently throughout the sale, further mark downs may occur closer to the end of the sale.
- Grab what you like, “Collect, then Select.”
- Travel light, bring a small bag for easy browsing and avoid the long bag check line up.
- Dress smart – flats, leggings and a tank top for easy outfit changes.
- The changing room is full of goodies, keep your eyes opened!
- And last but not least, be courteous! There will be a lot of estrogen in one space – good luck and be safe.
Aritzia Warehouse Sale Vancouver 2014
- August 28 to 30: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- August 31 to September 1: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Location: Vancouver Convention Centre – East, 999 Canada Place, Vancouver
- All sales are final
- They accept Cash, Debit, and Credit (Visa and Mastercard)
- Gift Cards are NOT accepted
- Pack light—all coats and bags must be checked at the door
Feature Image: Woman shopping via shutterstock