It appears that Apple is a bit confused when it comes to Canadian geography.
This is what shoppers saw when they landed on Apple Canada’s website to pre-order a iPhone 6 and entered a page that highlighted delivery times.
Can you spot the map’s errors with its placement of Canadian cities? (the answers are listed below this image.)
Apple’s erroneous map of Canada
5 things wrong with this Apple map of Canada
- Ottawa, the nation’s capital, is located at Toronto’s real location.
- Toronto is located near where the the Ottawa River should be, just across from Gatineau, Quebec.
- Quebec City is labeled as simply “Quebec.”
- St. John’s, Newfoundland is missing an apostrophe.
- Edmonton is northeast of Calgary instead of on the northwest.
At least they got the location of Vancouver right.
The real Canada
Image: Map of Canada via Shutterstock
Feature Image: Apple