6 things to do in Vancouver today: Thursday, January 12
There is plenty of going on in Vancouver today, so make this Thursday a good one.
For more things happening around town, check out our events section.
- What: Rapper TI performs a show in support of his latest EP, Us or Else.
- Where: Commodore Ballroom – 868 Granville Street
- When: Thursday, January 12. Doors open at 8 pm, show at 9 pm.
- Tickets: $55 to $125, available at Ticketmaster
- What: It’s a special occasion for the Tequila Mockingbird Orchestra, as they celebrate 10 years of storytelling, music, and adventure.
- Where: Rickshaw Theatre – 254 East Hastings Street
- When: Thursday, January 12, at 8pm.
- Tickets: $20, available online
- What: Saxaphone player Dylan Cramer and pianist Ron Johnston perform.
- Where: Roedde House Museum – 1415 Barclay Street
- When: Wednesday, January 11, at 7 pm.
- Tickets: $12 for students and seniors, $15 for adults, available online
- What: Comedian Brent Morin performs a show
- Where: The Comedy Mix – 1015 Burrard Street
- When: Thursday, January 12, at 8:30 pm
- Tickets: Available online
- What: People of all ages and abilities are invited to take part in a free workshop
- Where: SFU Goldcorp Centre for the Arts – 149 West Hastings
- When: Thursday, January 12, at 7 pm
- What: Join pianist Miles Black and his crew for another night at Frankie’s.
- Where: Frankie’s Jazz Club – 765 Beatty Street
- When: Thursday, January 12, at 8 pm
- Tickets: $15, available online