Five long days and we’re finally here. Keep the Mondays away with a few of the events happening around Vancouver tonight.
The Vancouver Events Calendar has more.
- What: Two of the best cellists in the world under one roof, taking you back to a time when strings were king.
- Where: Queen Elizabeth Theatre – 650 Hamilton Street, Vancouver
- When: Friday, April 15; 8 p.m.
- What: Canadian DJ and Producer duo Dzeko and Torres come to Celebrities. Dance your heart out and sweat your butt off with two of the hottest acts in the country.
- Where: Celebrities Nightclub – 1022 Davie Street, Vancouver
- When: Friday, April 15; 7 p.m.
- What: Check out workshops, a literary trivia quiz, and appearances by local writers, illustrators, and authors – along with industry representatives and experts. Unleash the writer inside!
- Where: Lynn Valley Library Square – 1277 Lynn Valley Road, North Vancouver
- When: Friday, April 15 to Saturday, April 16
- What: If you’ve never seen an alpaca get sheared and want to see a bunch sheared at once, then there’s no better place for you to be than Kensington Farm.
- Where: Kensington Prairie Farm – 1736 – 248th Street, Langley
- When: Friday, April 15; 10 a.m.to 5 p.m.
- What: One of Canada’s best-kept comedy secrets, John has been on the scene for decades. With a sharp wit and a comedic mind which leaves no stone unturned, he’s one act you can’t miss.
- Where: Lafflines Comedy Club – 530 Columbia Street, New Westminster
- When: Friday, April 15; 8:30 p.m.