Feel like getting out of the house on this fine Autumn night? Here are a few tips.
The Vancouver Events Calendar has a few more, if none of these tickle your fancy.
- What: Hong Kong pop sensation G.E.M. comes to the Pacific Coliseum, along with X.X.X. It isn’t what it sounds like, honestly.
- Where: Pacific Coliseum, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, November 2; 7 p.m.
- What: California rockers In The Valley Below hit up the Biltmore, so if you’re looking to move your feet and (responsibly) knock back a drink or two, this is your show.
- Where: Biltmore Cabaret – 2755 Prince Edward Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, November 2; 9 p.m.
- What: Share your poetry, listen to the work of your fellow poets, or just sit back enjoy art at work. No cost, just the way poetry should be.
- Where: Arbutus Coffee – 2200 Arbutus Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, November 2; 6:30 p.m.
- What: American gospel and soul singer Leon Bridges comes to the Commodore Ballroom. He’s young, he’s talented, and he’s a legend in the making.
- Where: Commodore Ballroom – 868 Granville Street, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, November 3; 7 p.m.
- What: A showcase for the up-and-coming and already-there comedy talent in Vancouver, the Showcase at Yuk Yuk’s is a… well it’s a showcase. The name pretty well describes it.
- Where: Yuk Yuk’s – 2837 Cambie St, Vancouver
- When: Tuesday, November 3; 8 p.m.