Leap Day is here! Take advantage of The Day That Never Was with a few of the events happening in Vancouver tonight.
The Vancouver Events Calendar has more.
- What: The tragic story of modern music legend Amy Winehouse. Her rise to fame and sudden fall from grace.
- Where: Vancity Theatre – 1181 Seymour Street, Vancouver
- When: Monday, February 29; 8:45 p.m.
- What: A speaking event from renowned architect Frank Barkow on his life, his career, and the future of the trade.
- Where: Vancouver Playhouse – 600 Hamilton Street, Vancouver
- When: Monday, February 29; 6:30 p.m.
- What: Pack up that work-in-progress and craft among Vancouver’s enthusiastic artisan community.
- Where: WISE Hall – 1882 Adanac Street, Vancouver
- When: Monday, February 29; 7:30 p.m.
- What: Laugh the night away at one of the great shows in Vancouver’s second-to-none comedy scene.
- Where: Yaggers – 2884 West Broadway, Vancouver,
- When: Monday, February 29; 8:30 p.m.
- What: What better way to spend the beginning of another work week than belting out the classics in front of total strangers?
- Where: Astoria Pub – 769 East Hastings Street, Vancouver
- When: Monday, February 29; 9 p.m.