× Select City

10 reasons to join the 24 Fit Challenge

DH Vancouver Staff Oct 13, 2015 3:08 pm

Vancouver 24 Fit Club: is no gym, instead it’s a Nutrition and Fitness Club.

What sets the club apart is its community of like-minded people who support and motivate one another to lead a Healthy Active Lifestyle. This has created a dynamic environment where everybody can have fun while getting into the best shape of their lives.

People embark on exercise regimes or crash diets all the time. All too often however they make a fundamental mistake by ignoring the vital role that proper nutrition plays in the attainment of any and all health goals. Exercise itself will only contribute 20% towards your health goals, the other 80% comes from proper nutrition. That’s why 24 Fit Club teaches proper nutrition as part of their fitness programmes.

One such program is the 24 Fit Challenge, a four week course where challengers and coaches support each other to attain their weight loss and fitness goals.

Image: 24 Hour Fit Challenge


Image: 24 Fit Challenge

So why should you choose the 24 Fit Challenge? Here’s 10 reasons why it’s worth checking out: 

1. It’s open to everyone. All ages, genders and fitness levels.

2. It’s easy to pick up. Participants take part in 45 minute sessions with very easy and simple exercises (boxing, cardio and body weights).

3. It’s brand new to Vancouver.

4. It’s affordable. For a small cost the challenge gives you access to eight sessions over the course of four weeks.

5. You get all of the information you need to succeed. Participants receive a nutrition plan provided in the package.

6. You can achieve your goals. Whether you want to lose weight, gain muscle mass or just be healthier and more active.

7. Expert advice is on hand. You receive a health coach who will follow you up to help you with your goals.

8. It’s social. You get to meet new people who are looking to be more healthy and active just like you.

9. Get in shape. Most importantly you can make a health change and get in the best shape of your life.

10. Support network. Participants enter a private Facebook group where they can share  share healthy nutritional ideas, health tips and encourage each other.

For more information click HERE

adv tag

Dh newsletter logo

Get direct access to our top weekly content, contests, and perks.

DH Vancouver Staff
Daily Hive is the evolution of Vancity Buzz, established in Vancouver in 2008. In 2016, the publication rebranded and opened newsrooms in Calgary, Toronto, and Montreal. Send story tips to [email protected]
© 2018 Buzz Connected Media Inc.