Channels
× Select City
×
×
×
News

Ontario grandmother taken to hospital after unknowingly ingesting pot chocolate

News

Ontario grandmother taken to hospital after unknowingly ingesting pot chocolate

91fe36079d99b22c8ccae6937fc7e5e9?s=96&d=mm&r=g
DH Toronto Staff Jun 07, 2017 12:55 pm 202

York Regional Police have been having an interesting week.

After yesterday’s cane battle between two elderly women, York police now say a grandmother has been sent to the hospital after she ingested cannabis chocolate.

The grandma, who was over 80 years-old, was allegedly not told what the chocolate was.

In their tweet about the incident, police hashtagged “#SoNotCool.”

It’s true guys, it’s really not cool feeding grandmas pot chocolate without their knowledge. With their knowledge, on the other hand, mostly fine.

See also

91fe36079d99b22c8ccae6937fc7e5e9?s=96&d=mm&r=g
DH Toronto Staff

© 2017 Buzz Connected Media Inc.