This weekly round-up spotlights new Toronto restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants to eat at in Toronto right now:
- Dagu Rice Noodle has opened two locations in the GTA in the last few weeks. A downtown noodle house at 115 Dundas Street West just joined the first location outlet in Markham.
- Taiwanese snack bar and bubble tea shop, Green Grotto has opened a new location in the Discovery District at 832 Bay Street.
- Omai Restaurant, a new temaki and sake bar is just opened at 3 Baldwin Street.
- Chef of India is going in at 3187 Yonge Street, formerly a location from Milagros Mexican cantinas.
- Japanese and Peruvian flavours collide on the menu of this incoming chain restaurant. Chotto Matte is soon to open its first Toronto location at 161 Bay Street.
- Convenience, a throwback bar channeling the look of old school variety stores is slated for a mid-November opening at 1184 Queen West.
- Hogtown Smoke is opening a second smokehouse plus The Joint, a bourbon-fueled speakeasy at 55 Colborne Street.
- American sushi chain Kona Grill is about to open its first Canadian location on Highway 7 in Vaughan next to the Westin Element Hotel.
- Straight out of Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Konjiki Ramen is opening its first international outpost here in Toronto at 5051 Yonge Street in North York.
- Taiwanese dessert chain Meet Fresh is opening its first Toronto outlet at 5315 Yonge Street in North York.
- Mrs Robinson, a new bar and music venue is opening soon at 574 College Street, formerly College Street Bar.
- Sanagan’s Meat Locker is opening a location on Toronto’s east side at 1513 Gerrard Street East.
- Rustic Italian restaurant Padella Italian Eatery is currently in the works at 1967 Avenue Road, Toronto,
- Customizable pizza joint, Pi Co. is expanding with another location going in at 170 University Avenue.