This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars, plus incoming establishments that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Fuwa Fuwa, a new source for Japanese soufflé pancakes, is now in soft opening mode at 408 Bloor Street West.
- Sofia, a new Italian restaurant helmed by executive chef Christine Mast is now open at 99 Yorkville Avenue.
- Tacos Bao is officially open for business at 914 Bloor Street West.
- Think It Cafe is a new source for Italian-style breakfasts, panini, and pizza al taglio is newly opened at 96 Borden Street.
- You Scream Ice Cream and Treats is newly opened at 868 Bathurst Street.
- Gelato maker Bar Ape reopens for the 2018 season on May 16 at 283 Rushton Road.
- Chi Patisserie is coming soon to 5298 Yonge Street in North York.
- The Goods is making the move from DuWest ton Roncesvalles Village this summer. The new eatery at 279 Roncesvalles Avenue is expected to open this June.
- Global chain Mr. Pretzels is opening first Toronto outlets this summer at Dufferin Mall.
- My Roti Place is in the works at 406 Queen Street West taking over the address formerly The Saigon Hustle.
Follow Dished Toronto on Facebook and Instagram for more drool-worthy videos, photos, contests, and more.