This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Aburi Room, a new spot for pressed and torched sushi is newly open at 16 Park Home Avenue in North York.
- Core Restaurant at 896 Queen Street East in Leslieville is now open. On the opening menu, Scallop Crudo, Ricotta Gnocchi, and more seasonally-driven Canadian fare.
- Khau Gully a new Indian restobar is open for business at 1991 Yonge Street south of Eglinton.
- You can now eat Momofuku at the mall! Saks Food Hall by Pusateri’s at the CF Eaton Centre is open for business.
- Bakery and dessert house Sweet A La Mode is now open at 90 Weston Road, Unit J107 and serving up cake by the slice, cream puffs, and more!
- Zezafoun Syrian Cuisine is newly opened at 4 Manor Road East near Mount Pleasant and Davisville.
- Signs in the window indicate that Black Jack BBQ is soon to replace the Loaded Pierogi at 1044 Gerrard Street East.
- Block8Kitchen at 384 Bloor Street West is bringing a “curated selection of some of Toronto’s favourite eats, organics and edible products.”
- City Betty billed as a “Bicoastal kitchen” is bringing “healthy, farm-to-table *but not too granola” food to 1352 Danforth Avenue this spring.
- EAT BKK Thai Kitchen & Bar is coming soon to 6307 Yonge Street at Steeles. Once open look forward to a menu featuring Kraprow Duck Fat Fries, Tom Yum Hot Pot, and KFC (Krugthep Fried Chicken).
- Good Things are coming soon to 235 Broadview Avenue. No, really, that’s the name of this new cafe and juice bar.
- HK waffle shop Golden Bubbles from Ottawa’s Byward market is expanding into the GTA with locations going in at 3276 Midland Avenue in Scarborough and 11000 Yonge Street in Richmond Hill.
Follow Dished Toronto on Facebook and Instagram for more drool-worthy videos, photos, contests, and more.