This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- The first Canadian location for Dylan’s Candy Bar is now open inside Terminal 1 at Toronto Pearson Airport.
- Garleek Kitchen at 1500 Queen Street West is now open and dishing out stir-fries, noodles, and more.
- Henrietta Lane, a new “cafe and drinkery” has opened at 394 King Street East.
- J’Adore Hot Pot, a new spot for “Hot Pot High Tea” recently launched at 8380 Kennedy Road but is hosting grand opening celebrations on March 24.
- Ko’ox Hana at 214 Augusta Avenue is now open and serving up authentic Mayan fare including tamales filled with achiote pork and cochinita pibil in sandwich form or over rice and beans.
- Mum’s the Word quietly opened for business at the beginning of the month and is now serving up brunch, lunch, dinner, and drinks at 567 College Street.
- People’s Pint Brewing Company is finally opening its doors and “selling its wares” at 90 Cawthra Avenue starting March 23.
- Ristorante Rosina, a sister restaurant from Toronto’s Trattoria Taverniti is open for business at 740 King Street West.
- New dessert house dealing in shaved ice, Snow Lava is now open at 413 Spadina Avenue.
- Boba Boy is opening three new locations in the GTA. Locations for the spin-off from the Tea Shop 186 Group are opening in North York, Markham, and Mississauga.
- Egg Bae, a new spot for eggy morning staples is about to open in place of Banh Mi Bar at 189 Augusta Avenue in Kensington Market.
- The recently shuttered Lil’ Baci, at 892 Queen Street East in Leslieville is set to reopen next week, March 23, as Frankie’s Italian, an Italian restaurant serving all-day brunch.
- Korean dessert cafe Milkcow is opening its first Toronto location this summer at 2651 Yonge Street.
- Shinta Japanese BBQ is bringing AYCE Wagyu Beef to Toronto when it opens at the end of the month at 280 West Beaver Creek Road.
Follow Dished Toronto on Facebook and Instagram for more drool-worthy videos, photos, contests, and more.