This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars, plus incoming establishments that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Gyoko Sushi at 2143 Danforth Avenue is now sushi bar staples, noodles, and more.
- The Halal Guys have opened their second Toronto-area location at Mississauga’s Heartland Town Centre at 6045 Mavis Road.
- Jin’s Mi-Fenat 5515 Yonge Street is newly opened and serving up a menu of specializing in Hunan-style rice noodles.
- Narami Sushi specializing in handcrafted sushi rolls is now open for business at 119 Ossington.
- Nomé Izakaya has opened a second outpost at the CF Shops at Don Mills at 1090 Don Mills Road.
- Piccolina Gelato e Altra Roba is newly opened at 85 Portland Street.
- Recipe Food Co. is now open at 696 Queen Street West and serving up “clean, uncomplicated, imaginative dishes.”
- Cantina Mercatto is opening at 20 Wellington Street East and plans to reinvent “the underground wine cellar, inspired by sprawling vineyards and coastal Italian resorts.”
- Dunn’s Famous deli is opening in Greektown. The Montreal-based chain coming soon to 1779 Danforth Avenue.
- Hestia tea bar from Montreal is opening its first location in Toronto at 66 Wellington Street West.
- Juicy Dumpling is in the works at 280 Spadina Avenue in Chinatown.
- Loftea, a new artisan tea company is coming soon to 760 Queen Street West.
- Meat Point is coming soon to 1021 Wilson Avenue just east of Keele Street.
- Modern Asian restaurant and cocktail bar Mother Tongue is expected to open this September inside Toronto’s Templar Hotel at 348 Adelaide Street West.
- Pi Co. is opening yet another location. The newest outpost for the customizable pizza concept is coming soon to 2 Camden Street, Unit B.
- Plaxton Coffee, dishing out coffee, sandwiches, salads, and sweets, is coming soon to 2889 St Clair Avenue East.