This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars, plus incoming establishments that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Cafe Bon Bon at 550 Highway 7 East in Richmond Hill is now in soft opening mode.
- Constantine, the new restaurant helmed by Chef Craig Harding (La Palma, Campagnolo) has debuted inside new boutique hotel, The Anndore House at 15 Charles Street East.
- Craig’s Cookies has opened retail bakeshop at 1537 Queen Street West in Parkdale.
- Dee, a new Thai restaurant from folks behind Shanee is newly open at 2013 Yonge Street.
- EAT BKK Thai Kitchen & Bar is now open at 6307 Yonge Street at Toronto’s northern edge.
- Giulietta at 972 College Street is now open. The Italian restaurant replacing Bestellen is the last project from Chef Rob Rossi (Bestellen) and David Minicucci (L’Unita).
- The Haam is open for business at 342 Adelaide Street West and dishing out bulgogi banh mi and mac ’n cheese with gochujang.
- Indian kitchen Kolkata Club is now open at 488 Eglinton Avenue West in Mississauga.
- Paramount Butcher Shop has opened its first location in Toronto proper at 2313 Yonge Street.
- SOUQ Market & Grill, a new Middle Eastern restaurant and grocery store opens this Friday, April 20 at 2052 Sheppard Avenue East.
- Build-your-own poke bowl at Umami Poke now open at 1252 Yonge Street.
- Prominent Toronto beer bar, Bar Volo has found a new home just one street west of its original address. (which shuttered in 2016) at 17 St. Nicholas Street.
- Cinnaholic, a chain of gourmet, vegan cinnamon rolls is expanding into Ontario with locations going in at 319 Danforth Avenue and at The Promenade Mall.
- Avocado Cobber salads Sweet Potato Zen bowls a la Hopscotch are coming soon to CityPlace when the chain opens an outpost at 115 Fort York Boulevard.
- Jasper Dandy, a new pub and music venue opening this May will replace Boots & Bourbon at 725 Queen Street East.
- Nomé Izakaya is opening a new location at Shops on Don Mills at 1090 Don Mills Road Toronto.
Follow Dished Toronto on Facebook and Instagram for more drool-worthy videos, photos, contests, and more.