This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants to eat at in Toronto right now:
- Healthy fast food chain, Hopscotch has another Toronto location at 224 Queen Street. Additional outlets are in the works at Vaughan Mills and 115 Fort York Boulevard West.
- Multinational chicken chain Nando’s has opened a location in The Beach(es) at 1968 Queen Street East.
- Sho Izakaya is newly opened at 1406 Queen Street West in Parkdale.
- Matcha dessert maker TSUJIRI is now open at Mississauga Square One at 100 City Centre Drive in Mississauga.
- Union Chicken at Union Station (65 Front Street West) is now open and serving up pulled, fried, and spit fired chicken dinners (and lunches and brunches)
- Victory Cafe, has relocated from Mirvish Village to a new address in The Annex at 440 Bloor Street West, and is already in soft-opening mode in advance of their January 5 grand opening.
- Aburi Room is coming soon to 16 Park Home Avenue in North York.
- Roncesvalles’ Pizzeria Defina is opening a spin-off cafe and bakery called Defina Wood Fired at 1485 Dupont Street, Unit 100.
- Adamson Bakery, a spin-off from Adamson Barbecue in Leaside set to launch soon.
- Momofuku has announced that Daishō and Shōtō are closing in the new year to make room for the launch of a new restaurant concept.
- Storm Crow Manor, a nerd bar billed as the “terrifying sequel to Vancouver’s Storm Crow Tavern and Storm Crow Alehouse” is opening in the new year inside the Victorian mansion at 580 Church Street.