This weekly round-up spotlights new Toronto restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants to eat at in Toronto right now:
- At Toronto’s Union Station, Amano, Danish Pastry House, and Pilot Coffee are all open for business in the lower level promenades.
- Convenience Bar opens this weekend, Saturday, December 9 at 1184 Queen Street West.
- Fleur du Jour at 603 St Clair Street West is now open and serving up French pastries.
- Grocery Coffee at 1550 Queen Street West in Parkdale officially opened for business early this week.
- Koha Kitchen is newly open in the food court in Commerce Court at 199 Bay Street, with another location coming soon to MetroCentre at 200 Wellington Street West.
- Mos Mos Coffee has debuted its third location inside the lobby of RBC WaterPark Place at 20 Bay Street.
- New vegan eatery, Parka Food Co. opens today, December 7 at 424 Queen Street West.
- Snakes & Lattes boardgame cafe and bar has opened another location open at 45 Eglington Avenue East.
- Vegan and gluten-free bakeshop Sorelle and Co. is now serving up cupcakes, scones, and more from a new location at 161 Yorkville Avenue.
- Taking over the former address of Origin, Bayview Village at 2901 Bayview Avenue, Parcheggio Italian Steakhouse, and Beauty BBQ.
- Famous Japanese dessert shop, Saryo Cafe is opening its first Toronto location at 5051 Yonge Street alongside the previously Konjiki Ramen.
- The Walrus Pub & Beerhall is opening in the new year at 187 Bay Street in Toronto’s Financial District.
- Zebu Steak + Bar is in the works at 132 John Street.