This weekly round-up spotlights new Toronto restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants to eat at in Toronto right now:
- At Toronto’s Union Station, Amano, Danish Pastry House, and Pilot Coffee are all open for business in the lower level promenades.
Convenience Bar opens this weekend, Saturday, December 9 at 1184 Queen Street West.
Fleur du Jour at 603 St Clair Street West is now open and serving up French pastries.
Grocery Coffee at 1550 Queen Street West in Parkdale officially opened for business early this week.
Koha Kitchen is newly open in the food court in Commerce Court at 199 Bay Street, with another location coming soon to MetroCentre at 200 Wellington Street West.
Mos Mos Coffee has debuted its third location inside the lobby of RBC WaterPark Place at 20 Bay Street.
- New vegan eatery, Parka Food Co. opens today, December 7 at 424 Queen Street West.
Snakes & Lattes boardgame cafe and bar has opened another location open at 45 Eglington Avenue East.
- Vegan and gluten-free bakeshop Sorelle and Co. is now serving up cupcakes, scones, and more from a new location at 161 Yorkville Avenue.
- Taking over the former address of Origin, Bayview Village at 2901 Bayview Avenue, Parcheggio Italian Steakhouse, and Beauty BBQ.
- Famous Japanese dessert shop, Saryo Cafe is opening its first Toronto location at 5051 Yonge Street alongside the previously Konjiki Ramen.
The Walrus Pub & Beerhall is opening in the new year at 187 Bay Street in Toronto’s Financial District.
Zebu Steak + Bar is in the works at 132 John Street.