Have you been thinking about upgrading your current one bedroom condo to something a little more on the luxurious side?
Well, if you have a cool $35 million chilling in the bank than you may find exactly the house you’re looking for in Point2 Homes‘ latest report on the most expensive houses currently for sale in Ontario.
Topping the list is a spectacular Bridle Path mansion that remains on the market from last year, while the ‘cheapest’ property in the roundup costs a subtle $20.6 million.
Whether you’re looking to upgrade your digs to the largest parcel of privately owned land (3,277 acres) in the Bruce Peninsula or maybe you want to live like a king in a mansion equipped with an indoor pool and a movie theatre, here are the 10 most expensive houses currently for sale in the province.
10. 6686 Highway 6, Northern Bruce Peninsula, ON, $20,600,000
6686 Highway 6/Chestnut Park
9. 489 Lakeshore Road East, Oakville, ON, $20,999,000
489 Lakeshore Road East/Sotheby’s Realty
8. 14600 West Road, King, ON, $22,500,00
14600 Weston Road/Point2 Homes
7. 85 The Bridle Path, Toronto, ON, $22,990,000
85 The Bridle Path/Barry Cohen Homes
6. 39 Adena Meadows Way, Aurora, ON, $23,000,000
39 Adena Meadows Way/ Point2 Homes
5. 138 Dunvegan Road, Toronto, ON, $23,890,000
138 Dunvegan Road/Royal Lepage
4. 1553 Bathurst Street, King, ON, $24,950,000
15350 Bathurst Street/Point2 Homes
3. 469 Spadina Road, Toronto, ON, $25,000,000
Barry Cohen Homes
2. #1400 – 155 Cumberland Street, Toronto, ON, $31,500,000
#1400, 155 Cumberland Street, Christie’s International Real Estate
Get direct access to our top weekly content, contests, and perks.
Ainsley is a Staff Writer at Daily Hive. She's a former Vancouverite turned Torontonian who is passionate about avocado toast, aesthetics, and avocado toast aesthetics. Story idea? E-mail her at [email protected]