× Select City
×
×
×
Food

Toronto food forecast for Monday, January 23

30b9a6f1497f5d8fc8310fb9c965d63b?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Liora Ipsum Jan 22, 2017 9:51 pm

Got a case of the Mondays Toronto? Well, this isn’t going to alleviate that. There’s hardly a ray of sunshine in sight to help brighten your mood. Worse still, the rain, fog, and dreary skies will be sticking around all week long.

weather toronto

weather.gc.ca

Monday, January 23

Cloudy. High plus 4. Fog patches this morning plus 40 percent chance of drizzle changing to 60 percent chance of rain and winds gusting 20 to 40 km/h. This evening, periods of rain then changing to periods of snow after midnight expecting 2 cm of snow.

What to eat today:

La Platanera from El Arepazo

Channel the warm weather from south of the equator with these South American street foods. The griddle-cooked cornbread buns can be loaded up with a choice of grilled meats, though those that adhere to meatless Mondays will be impressed with how hearty and filling the vegetarian versions are.

Try the Plantanera for a taste of melted queso fresco over fried plantains, or opt for arepas dressed with any combination of cheese, black beans, plantains, avocado, or veggies.

Address: 181 Augusta Avenue, Toronto
Instagram:@arepazotoronto

See also

30b9a6f1497f5d8fc8310fb9c965d63b?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Liora Ipsum
Daily Hive's Toronto Food Editor. Follow me on Instagram

© 2018 Buzz Connected Media Inc.