× Select City
×
×
×
Food

Toronto food forecast for Tuesday, January 31

30b9a6f1497f5d8fc8310fb9c965d63b?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Liora Ipsum Jan 30, 2017 11:00 pm

On the last day of January in Toronto, the forecast calls for freezing temperatures and a chance of snow. Keeping warm from the inside out with a generous dose of carbs is recommended.

food forecast

weather.gc.ca

Tuesday, January 31

High zero. Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Cloudy with snow beginning this evening and ending after midnight followed by a 40 percent chance of flurries overnight.

What to eat today:

Grilled Cheese Pizza from Lamanna’s Bakery

Looking for the ultimate comfort food on this cold day? Find an ultra Italian-Canadian mash-up featuring a classic cheese pizza topped with mini triangles of toasted grilled cheese sandwiches.

Address: 6758 Kingston Road, Toronto
Instagram: @lamannabakery

See also
Dh newsletter logo

Get direct access to our top weekly content, contests, and perks.


30b9a6f1497f5d8fc8310fb9c965d63b?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Liora Ipsum
A former Daily Hive Toronto Food Editor.

© 2018 Buzz Connected Media Inc.