This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars, plus incoming establishments that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Mark McEwan’s Fabbrica is now open in the PATH at 66 Wellington West inside the TD Centre.
- Kage Nikkei Restobar is now open at 3038 Hurontario Street, Unit 9.
- Mezu at 1375 Dundas West is newly opened and offering a modern take on Korean-Canadian tapas.
- Just over a month old, Rougamo & Noodles is open at 4905A Yonge Street in North York.
- Roncesvalles Village is about to gain a new tapas bar. ANIQ is expected to open this summer at 403 Roncesvalles Avenue.
- Holy Perogy! is coming soon to Etobicoke. The new spot for dumplings is going in at 777 The Queensway, Unit C.
- LOB Toronto is bringing indoor bocce-golf to Toronto when it opens this July at 100 Broadview Avenue.
- Salumi Bar is in the works at 593 College Street in Little Italy.
- Station Cafe is coming soon to 10 Carling Avenue, unit2, at Bloor Street.