This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars, plus incoming establishments that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- New cookie shop, Biscotteria Forno Cultura is now open in the concourse level at Union Station.
- City Betty, the new “seven-season kitchen and bar” from Alex Molitz (Farmhouse Tavern) is now open at 1352 Danforth Avenue.
- Good Things cafe and juice bar officially opens for business this coming week at 235 Broadview Avenue.
- The Jim is now open in Bloordale. The new craft beer bar at 1174 Bloor Street West boasts 40+ craft beers.
- TapWorks Pub opened this week at 816 St. Clair West, the address formerly home to Fresco’s Fish & Chips.
Follow Dished Toronto on Facebook and Instagram for more drool-worthy videos, photos, contests, and more.